Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Need Your Help.

Please help me test out a new tool. I want to test out google forms and see what kind of capabilities this tool may hold in regards to online assessment (I'm envisioning it as a great tool for quick homework "check-up" quizzes and such)......so please, if you'd be so kind, take 3 minutes to complete the following assignment for me (and don't worry, I won't really grade you!). I will post feedback for this tool later in the week. Thanks in advance for your help!

Here is your assignment: Watch the 2 videos embedded below about blogging and answers the questions that follow. Your answers to these questions will be sent directly to my google account.







5 comments:

  1. That's a really cool function. No, that's AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Weather Boy! Look forward to your thoughts after you collect results. I posted a couple wrong answers to make sure you got some incorrect responses :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha!! so that's a form! waiting for results... oh, and where do you live??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work incorporating these together. I love the Google forms tool and how well it puts the data together. I've been using this tool for almost a year and have gotten a lot of valuable information from my students, most of which I've used for my capstone data collection. I think the best feature is how it incorporates all of the data into a spreadsheet, which can be used like excel. Have fun with this tool, it's a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool! I had no idea that google had a form function. A neat and easy way to add questions into your blog. Let us know how easy it was to look at the data! :)

    ReplyDelete